Terms and Conditions
- Upon receipt of booking form, deposit & bond cheque a confirmation letter will be sent (please allow up to two weeks for this to arrive, as we like to wait for cheques to clear before confirming).
- Balance payment is due no less than four weeks before your event.
- Our prices are inclusive of delivery, set up & collection within 25 miles of Faversham.
- Our lights are suitable for indoor use only. We’re happy for them to be used in a marquee as long as all of the electrics will be within the marquee, and it is the responsibility of the hirer to ensure this.
- Lights will be set up in the position stated above and we request that they are not moved.
- In the event of any items requiring repair as a result of the hirer’s negligence, misuse or abuse, then the hirer shall bear the cost of any such repair. In the event that the goods are damaged beyond economical repair, or are lost, the hirer shall bear the full cost of replacement.
- You may cancel this booking 8 weeks before the event and any monies paid shall be refunded minus the deposit. In the event of a cancelled booking within 8 weeks prior to the event no refund will be made.
- Light Of My Life will not be liable should an injury or expense occur as a result of the use of our products. Our service is provided in good faith that our products will only be used as intended.
- You authorise us to use photographs from your event for marketing purposes. Please let us know if you would like to opt out of this.